Rigid Gas Permeable Contact Lens
Rigid gas permeable contact lens : Soft contact lenses astigmatism : How to order contact lenses.
Rigid Gas Permeable Contact Lens
- (of a contact lens) Allowing the diffusion of gases into and out of the cornea
- (Gas permeability) is the permeability of an insulating layer for gaseous substances. The gas flow requires a difference of pressure and is characterized by the permeability coefficient (DIN 53380, DIN 535536, ISO 1399).
- (Gas Permeability) Amount of air that can go through a lens.
- (Gas Permeability) the ability of a gas or other volatile substance to penetrate a material. Materials that will allow significant passage of gases are said to be permeable, while materials that resist or stop the passage of gases are said to offer gas barrier properties.
- A thin plastic lens placed directly on the surface of the eye to correct visual defects
- A contact lens (also known simply as a contact) is a corrective, cosmetic, or therapeutic lens usually placed on the cornea of the eye.
- A thin lens, made of flexible or rigid plastic, that is placed directly on to the eye to correct vision, used as an alternative to spectacles, or, if coloured, to change one’s eye color cosmetically
- contact: a thin curved glass or plastic lens designed to fit over the cornea in order to correct vision or to deliver medication
- inflexible: incapable of adapting or changing to meet circumstances; “a rigid disciplinarian”; “an inflexible law”; “an unbending will to dominate”
- incapable of or resistant to bending; “a rigid strip of metal”; “a table made of rigid plastic”; “a palace guardsman stiff as a poker”; “stiff hair”; “a stiff neck”
- incapable of compromise or flexibility
- (of a person or part of the body) Stiff and unmoving, esp. as a result of shock or fear
- Unable to bend or be forced out of shape; not flexible
- Not able to be changed or adapted
rigid gas permeable contact lens – Boston One
eyes with rigid gas-permeable contact lenses
rigid gas-permeable contact lens on eye
Photo taken with flash light.
rigid gas permeable contact lens
Ridgid R86006 27253 18 Volt Compact Lithium Ion Drill
Ridgid R86006 27253 18-Volt Compact Lithium Ion Drill View larger.
Illuminating light for dark work areas.
Ridgid R86006 27253 18-volt compact lithium ion drill. This 18-volt lithium-ion compact drill features a 1/2-inch single sleeve locking carbide chuck that tightens bits quickly and securely. The automatic spindle lock allows you to open and close chuck with one hand.Includes a high impact torque adjustment ring with a 24-position clutch for durabilbity and lighter weight. The patented slide in battery pack allows you to easily load-n-lock with one hand. Designed with a 2-speed transmission for matching power to the task. The R86006 has ergonomic overmold gripping areas which provides you with comfort and a better grip. The high capacity Lithium-Ion batteries allow for longer run time and more work per charge.
Torque: 455-inches per pound
No load speeds: 0-450/0-1,600 RPM
Charger: 18-volt output, 120-volt input
Charge Time: 30-minutes
What’s in the Box
Includes R86006 drill, two 18-volt lithium-ion batteries, a 30-minute charger, and heavy duty contractor bag. Warranty information
Limited three-year warranty and 90-day satisfaction guarantee policy. This warranty covers all defects in workmanship or materials in this Ridgid tool for the three year period from the date of purchase. This warranty is specific to this tool. Warranties for other Ridgid products may vary.